• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WINTER STORM WARNING

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
They did have the talent out in the severe weather giving first hand looks at it with sweeping their feet through it and swiping their hands through showing the evidence it snowed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
Weatherman...what a job..you can be totally wrong and still keep your job. Clear sky this morning and we picked up ZERO snow overnight...lol and inaccuweather was calling for 8-16" of new snow last night...what a joke.

so did you make it out yet? I called a friend at 5 am 12/15 as c/m chair 6 picked up 7 in so we made a run to the roost 2nd ones up sat and real deep, I only took my 13 summit with 154 x2.5 I was the 1st one down jeep trail had to be well over 4 to 5 ft of bottomless got stuck 3 times, my friend riding my 12 with 163 in got stuck 2 times just going up road. I didn't expect any of the snow to be that deep as I left the 850 home, way more exersize than expected for 1st run.
did see that trucks were coming in from east side don't know if they mounded road or not but west side has gate locked. no wheeled vehickles. I tried posting picts but says something about format to large, they posted fine last season.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
so did you make it out yet? I called a friend at 5 am 12/15 as c/m chair 6 picked up 7 in so we made a run to the roost 2nd ones up sat and real deep, I only took my 13 summit with 154 x2.5 I was the 1st one down jeep trail had to be well over 4 to 5 ft of bottomless got stuck 3 times, my friend riding my 12 with 163 in got stuck 2 times just going up road. I didn't expect any of the snow to be that deep as I left the 850 home, way more exersize than expected for 1st run.
did see that trucks were coming in from east side don't know if they mounded road or not but west side has gate locked. no wheeled vehickles. I tried posting picts but says something about format to large, they posted fine last season.

I haven't been out yet at all except on the SXS. Hoping to get out soon though...been warm here the last 4 days, so the snow should be settling down to a good base up high now.

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
I haven't been out yet at all except on the SXS. Hoping to get out soon though...been warm here the last 4 days, so the snow should be settling down to a good base up high now.

well just checked chair 6 at 0420 and I see 9 in on measuring stick and snowing hard up there and snowqualmi too, you were probably the guy that made all those tracks up there that we had to fight sat lol.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
well just checked chair 6 at 0420 and I see 9 in on measuring stick and snowing hard up there and snowqualmi too, you were probably the guy that made all those tracks up there that we had to fight sat lol.

Wasn't me, I very rarely go into the Little Naches area. It is snowing hard here at the house right now though. I was up on Quartz today, about waist deep powder above 5k. Not much for base though.

Premium Features