• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies, show your support for GIRL RIDERS!

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
We need to get you out on a new 2014 600 Pro.
Spent a full day on one playing on Jefferson 2 weeks ago and was REALLY surprised at how capable it was.
With YOU on it, it would be a killer combination.

I hands down highly recommend the 2014 Polaris Pro 600 to any light weight rider who's all about "flickability"! This sled is so easy to throw around and so easy to stick a tight, technical line with precision! It's quick throttle response gives me more confidence in the trees too! It's also more fuel efficient and doesn't seem to have the belt drive problems of the 8's. I rode a 800 Pro for two seasons then the 2013 RMK & Pro 600 last season - SOLD first few rides out - why'd I have to sell myself on going back to a 600? Because most people will say the 600 doesn't have enough power and therefore, it get's down graded as a "capable machine". Well, it does take a little more effort to put marks on the hill or climb out of steep country but it still does it - it really just levels that playing field for someone of my weight coming off of a more powerful machine. :face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:
Premium Features