• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

push turbo???

K
Feb 14, 2010
Just put push turbo on 08 m8 from browns in yorkton, good guys to deal with, just drove it a little bit but it will be getting the real test tomorrow at mcbride. running fuel pressure at 39psi and 7lbs boost(going to start there anyway) will post pics of install after the trip

M
Nov 26, 2007
Just put push turbo on 08 m8 from browns in yorkton, good guys to deal with, just drove it a little bit but it will be getting the real test tomorrow at mcbride. running fuel pressure at 39psi and 7lbs boost(going to start there anyway) will post pics of install after the trip

Well, how'd it go?

K

knuts82

Dec 12, 2007
Bismarck ND
Got my Push $2995 kit along with some extra tweeks and have some install pics on the member sled build forum if your interested.. If your a first time turbo guy just to let you know there are no instructions at all with this Kit.

K
Feb 14, 2010
well i drove it on the flat land and it hauled. i took it up to the hills and i dont quite have it dialed in yet, i think it was loading up on fuel. we went out to mcbride and there wasnt enough snow, lots of a arms bc of rocks. i think heading back to the hills end of jan, should have it close to dialed in. i strongly suggest haveing a air/fuel ratio gauge, i never put one in bc it was a last minute trip and it is hard to dial it in by checking plugs.

Premium Features