• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker EBC

M
Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.C.
when and if you guys get a problem like mine, just take the ebc off and remove the 4 little screws on the back of it and blow some warm air in to dry it out. I could see water behind the display on mine when it stopped functioning proper. so I got it nice and dry inside and it started to work normal again. It did take me two trys to get it dry inside before it would work again.

I'm not sure what bd thinks about you pulling it apart yourself, but if your stuck somewhere it could get you back to the truck.

S

SafetyBob

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 13, 2008
Idaho Falls, ID
EBC Update

BD customers, there seems to be some confusion concerning the EBC update, mostly due to a lack of information, which should have been posted by me, I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope to clarify the questions and concerns presented.
First we have updated the programming to both simplify and improve functions, Second we are filling the EBC’s to prevent condensation from gathering on the inside of the EBC. If you want to send your EBC in immediately than follow the link, http://www.boondockers.com/ebc-rma-2.php make sure that you print two copies, one for your records and the other needs be sent with the EBC, once we receive the EBC it is usually a 1 day turnaround ( gel must set for 24 hrs.) Boondockers will cover the return shipping via UPS ground, if you need to arrange expedited shipping contact Boondockers at 1-208-542-4411. If you have any questions let me know, Thanks Diann.

T
Jan 25, 2010
i have my ebc hooked up it seems to work good but im not really sure how to use it. I have a low boost actuator on my sled and im trying to run pump gas. I Have been told that i can only run 5 pounds of boost on my sled with pump gas and with my DCY turned to 0 i can seem to get any lower then 5.7 PSI when its full throttle any tips would be great. I was talking to Boondocker as well and i guess i have the old style box that isnt actually connected to the EBC makes it hard to do the adjusting in the configuration mode and stuff any help will be much appreciated thanks.

Premium Features