• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Krazy Canadian Adventures, it's ready to ship

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
It's finished and ready to ship... Dan is selling it at www.boondockersmovie.com , my website is not yet ready to do on-line purchases yet.. Mr. Gardiner will be selling it at the US sled shows he will be attending. I'll be selling it at the Toronto, Edmonton, Vernon, Saskatoon, Abbotsford and Calgary sled and snow shows..

I'll still be selling Thunderstruck movies too, plus the 16 month Thunderstruck calendar..

New Krazy Canadian Tanks and t-shirts. Hoodies, hats and toques. Plus Boondockers Alive. Dan's also sending up a bunch of Boondockers sticker pages..

Come by the booths and say hi.. Looking forward to these Krazy shows again...

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
The Toronto and Seattle Washington shows are the same weekend this year ,,, usually Edmonton and Puwallup shows are the same weekend.. I'd love to get down to that show, sounds like tons of fun.. Hopefully next year... My goofy looks always make it troublesome to get across the boarder into the USA, but if I cut my hair and had a shower, I probably would have NO trouble..

Teaser is on my website www.krazycanadian.com and on you tube..

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
The Toronto and Seattle Washington shows are the same weekend this year ,,, usually Edmonton and Puwallup shows are the same weekend.. I'd love to get down to that show, sounds like tons of fun.. Hopefully next year... My goofy looks always make it troublesome to get across the boarder into the USA, but if I cut my hair and had a shower, I probably would have NO trouble..

Teaser is on my website www.krazycanadian.com and on you tube..

goofy looks!!! hahahaha you should see my friends!!!lol
:beer;:beer;for the vid!!!!

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Toronto show is Oct 18, Edmonton show Oct 24, Vernon show Oct 31, Saskatoon show Nov 6, Abbottsford show Nov 14, and the Calgary show Dec 6
Hope to see you at the shows...

W
Oct 29, 2001
Spokane
Holy frequent flyer miles batman. You dragging your little girl along on any of those trips?

Your gonna sh!t when you see my new toy this season.

How about setting aside a little riding time for us peasants this season.

Good luck with the vid.

Cheers

Premium Features