• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cool Teaser from Sweden

TOBE 08 Teaser The file is pretty big so be patient on the download! Mikael has a fresh take on how a vid should be made...

teaser_tobe_08.jpg

Last edited:
B
Nov 26, 2007
It is worth the wait for the download. It definitly is a new take on how to film a snowmobile video. Thinking this one is going to be good for everyone to enjoy. Hope the music in this teaser of this video is similar as the rest of the film.

R

Red Dog

Aug 29, 2001
IMO this is on the right path for why at least my wife and I ride...The pure passsion on being in the moment when all condtions are right eh!It reminds me of the Dave Craig Films spot on DEEP. Cheers Red Dog.

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
wow, that was the most amazing teaser I have seen in a long time. This is a must buy video for me.

warning - it takes about 20 minutes for the buffering to end before you can watch it but it is worth it.

Answers from Mikael.

The movie will be completed in October.

Not sure if there is a possibility of a DVD since most of the riding footage he shot was under contract with Frontier Films. So good news is that all the sick pow footage will be in the new 2SCS movie.

Mikael's film will be shown in movie theaters in Sweden, Finland, and South Africa.

Sadly there is no footage of Christoph from Mikael but I would guess that the new 2SCS movie will have some.

At the very least, more parts of Mikael's film will be available for download later in the year.

He says the music for the film will have stuff like what is in the teaser and a few "regular" songs as well.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
The movie will be completed in October.

Not sure if there is a possibility of a DVD since most of the riding footage he shot was under contract with Frontier Films. So good news is that all the sick pow footage will be in the new 2SCS movie.

Mikael's film will be shown in movie theaters in Sweden, Finland, and South Africa.

Sadly there is no footage of Christoph from Mikael but I would guess that the new 2SCS movie will have some.

At the very least, more parts of Mikael's film will be available for download later in the year.

He says the music for the film will have stuff like what is in the teaser and a few "regular" songs as well.

SOUTH AFRICA!! and not in the good old USA!!! WTF

Premium Features