• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2020 Summit X Expert Photos

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
20zsiu0.jpg

msyfrt.jpg

o58foi.jpg

a2uon6.jpg

29urbqa.jpg

vwzp1x.jpg

500a48.jpg

2ugl1tw.jpg

1zz6t6s.jpg

34pmfiq.jpg

neeq0m.jpg

23jtq8.jpg

2e6c5g9.jpg

bj72iv.jpg

iyenp0.jpg

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Dave you have said yourself these sleds need snow-flaps in order to stay cool.. how is this thing supposed to stay cool with a short tunnel and half a snowflap stuck straight off? Can I just mount one of these on my sp and be good for all year?

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Super impressed with this! But what happened in the design department with the color? They knocked it out of the park with the Red and white version. What happened with the black and orange and adding that hideous brown to it? It would look so go as black and orange....

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
Dave you have said yourself these sleds need snow-flaps in order to stay cool.. how is this thing supposed to stay cool with a short tunnel and half a snowflap stuck straight off? Can I just mount one of these on my sp and be good for all year?
why would these sled overheat when run in the snow they are designed to

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com

I almost never run my snow flap now with the removable, it runs 2-3 bars higher, not close to overheat but definitely warmer, you have to manage it and I leave my scratchers down all the time, if u run this on ice for long periods of time then it will run a lot hotter, it is a specific deep snow, technical riding sled. Easy to get a Summit x too. As always buy the sled that suits your needs. Cheers dave

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Super impressed with this! But what happened in the design department with the color? They knocked it out of the park with the Red and white version. What happened with the black and orange and adding that hideous brown to it? It would look so go as black and orange....

I always would choose the red, but I am going the black, orange with tan, love it!

Premium Features