• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRO Snow Check Poll

Which RMK are you Snow checking this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
2012 Proclimb M800 50th Anniversary Retro Black wasn't on the list, I would like to write that in please.:thumb::dance::lalala::rolleyes:

just kidding:face-icon-small-hap

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
you can order then same decals that are on the 600 pro that say 800

Not sure if your asking a question or letting us know that you can order the 600 pro that say 800... I talked to a couple of different dealers about it and they told me you can't!

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho
panels

Not sure if your asking a question or letting us know that you can order the 600 pro that say 800... I talked to a couple of different dealers about it and they told me you can't!

When you snow check any polaris sled, you can purchase a selection of the panels for $349:

Red Assault
White Assault
800 Pro RMK white
800 Pro RMK black
Rush 800 Pro LE orange
Rush 800 Pro LE white
Rush 800 Pro R red
Rush 800 Pro R white
600 Switchback Pro R black
600 Switchback Pro R white
800 Switchback Pro R black
800 Switchback Pro R Red

You can purchase a switch back seat in Black, Red and White from the Assault for $299 if your sled does not come with the option to select it.

There are also some covers available at special prices.

That is the official list.

fastmnstealth

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2010
Big Lake, MN
I was on snowcheck website and the talked to my dealer.

I'm interested in a Assault 155 w/ powder track AND ES. ES is only available with the competition track WTF. Is that true?? I can order a Pro with ES. Has anybody successfully ordered ES on an Assault with the powder track?

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho
I was on snowcheck website and the talked to my dealer.

I'm interested in a Assault 155 w/ powder track AND ES. ES is only available with the competition track WTF. Is that true?? I can order a Pro with ES. Has anybody successfully ordered ES on an Assault with the powder track?

I am in the same boat as you. I am keeping my 11 assault, the color Rocks. I am buying a new one for my wife. She wants electric start.

Does Polaris actually think that people who ride with a competition track want electric start? Hello!

Than being said this will be her first electric start. My motto has always been if you can't pull the rope you should ride it!

fastmnstealth

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2010
Big Lake, MN
Than being said this will be her first electric start. My motto has always been if you can't pull the rope you should ride it!

She rides the 144 when we ride as a family. Really likes it and does well on it. I get all loaded up on the 2-up (5yr old in front 10yr old in back)...already to go and she reminds me she cant start it. I've really worked with her on it. She is small, but I believe it is all technique, not strength. She still cant get it.

My plan was to get a new sled with ES and if I got an RMK, I would just move it to the SB Assault. Dumb that you cant get ES based on track selection. What is Polaris thinking! I do like the fact I can get different panels for the Assault though. I'm an "old" guy 43 and don't want to be riding something with looks designed for a 20yr old.:face-icon-small-dis

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho
Riding with kids, you will enjoy the suspension. I ride mine with my 3yr old on the front around island park. The only thing I have noticed going slow is scratchers are mandatory. However, she loves it when you crack the throttle....

P

polaris6

Jan 4, 2004
You can get 800 sides for your 600 my buddy did it. Another friend got the orange madness and the black and orange rush sides. Should look sick.

155Assault

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Meridian, Idaho
I had an email from Articfx and they said the will have alot of new stuff out in the next few months for the PRO and others. I had sent them an email asking for them to make me something simple. he said he thought I would find what I was looking for in their new products.

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada

On the polaris website if you build a snowcheck, choose the black pro rmk, then in the bonus you can choose white side panels to make your 800 pro rmk look like the 600 pro rmk. This means you will be able to buy the graphics that go on these side panels.

Snowman 2001

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Othello, WA
extending time for poll

I see this poll is going to close April 5th... Can we get it extended to coincide with the snowcheck promotion ending (April 19th)?

Premium Features