• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondockers 6 Teaser

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
WOW!!! can't wait to see it :)

Your and Jeffs flicks are always my favorites! My kinda riding :)

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT
Justin's sled 360 slide is the best part for sure. Hopefully all his sunk sleds are in there too...lol

D
Nov 27, 2007
Thanks for the comments guys! I can't wait to get the film out. Maybe we should move the brewvies event up this year.

Phatty definitely needs to sell the sled before the full video is out... Actually, you would be shocked at how good of shape its in.

Justin's water skipping was great, luckily the water was only 3ft. deep.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Thanks for the comments guys! I can't wait to get the film out. Maybe we should move the brewvies event up this year.

Phatty definitely needs to sell the sled before the full video is out... Actually, you would be shocked at how good of shape its in.

Justin's water skipping was great, luckily the water was only 3ft. deep.

Sled has been sold and is being delivered sunday morning... i pretty much gave it away... :eek:

I dont know if you can call justins water experience skipping... its more like sinking...

oh and I think we should move up the brewvies party too!!! is it august yet?

D
Nov 27, 2007
I will talk to Craig Gordon and see what we can do about moving the Brewvies party up to late August or September. It would also be a good opportunity to get everyone thinking about avalanches early in the season, raise some funds for the UAC, and praise Phatty on his amazing endoing skills.

What night of the week works best for everyone? I know in the past we have done it on Thursday nights because that is when Brewvies is willing to sponsor the venue, but we could try to change it this year.

Last edited:

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
I dont want to still any of your thunder Dan but I thought I would just throw out that we are doing the Thunderstruck 8 premier at the Egyptian on August 29th.

Also your teaser looks great and I am excited to see it.

I also agree that we need to help Craig out however we can and get the word out about avalanches.

Thanks Doug

Last edited:
Premium Features