• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New gauges?

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
Looks like some of the trail sleds have a new gauge cluster. Don’t see anything advertised for the summits. Guessing they don’t get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snow4life

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Yea there's alot of hype about the summits not getting the new guages, but im perfectly content with the current guage. I look at it a couple times a day to see how much gas I've got left or what elevation we're at.

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
Haven’t messed with the Summit gauge actually. Does it show engine temp readout or just have the bars?
Does it show altitude?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Been on summits since selling my '01 RMK
Recently picked up a '18 Axys with the PIDD cluster.
Having a GPS to glance at at any given moment is far more useful than the rest of the guage functions, especially on the way in at the end of the day.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Been on summits since selling my '01 RMK
Recently picked up a '18 Axys with the PIDD cluster.
Having a GPS to glance at at any given moment is far more useful than the rest of the guage functions, especially on the way in at the end of the day.

But for the extra 1000.00 Canadian I would rather a proper gps that I could take with me on my mtb, dirt bike, camping, fishing etc over a unit that for 7 months of the years sits in the garage.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
But for the extra 1000.00 Canadian I would rather a proper gps that I could take with me on my mtb, dirt bike, camping, fishing etc over a unit that for 7 months of the years sits in the garage.

I was using an external device mounted on a Ram mount.
Much prefer the PIDD.

To each their own.

Premium Features