• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Levi going for it in 10 minutes

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
412!!!!!!!!!

That's insane! Can't believe a sled out jumped a bike! That was awesome

Those guys are awesome. I am glad to see they broke the records and landed safely to celebrate. What a risk for them to take. Thank you to all of those who push the world of extreme sports!

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
I was super disappointed in the camera angles.. I don't even want to know how much money Red Bull dropped into that project, and we didn't get any good angles. There wasn't an angle showing them jumping over the 300 ft water gap, which I thought was the craziest part. For how anticipated this event was, I was sure they would have made sure they got multiple angles. Still freaking nuts though! Congrats to Levi and Robbie! I never thought 400 feet on a dirt bike and snowmobile was possible!

A
Jan 30, 2011
Palmer AK
I was super disappointed in the camera angles.. I don't even want to know how much money Red Bull dropped into that project, and we didn't get any good angles. There wasn't an angle showing them jumping over the 300 ft water gap, which I thought was the craziest part. For how anticipated this event was, I was sure they would have made sure they got multiple angles. Still freaking nuts though! Congrats to Levi and Robbie! I never thought 400 feet on a dirt bike and snowmobile was possible!

That was awesome, Steel Cajhones for those two guys. I have it on DVR.
I agree it seemed like they were focused on the bike not the sled. They also were aimed right at the lights so it was tough to see them in the air.
The tunnel mount view was cool, I was surprised at how soft his landing was with the rear view.

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
Now thats the angle I was expecting to see live, ESPN should just have let Brain Farm film it.

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
BA

Was it just me or did the Prolaris gain speed in the air? That was bada$$. That last video was the best.

Premium Features