• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Struthers 975 Polaris 2005 for sale!

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
I am getting ready to sell my 975 to build my 840. This sled has huge power and way to much money put in to it. I'm sure this is not my best decision but after riding the new sleds, I just want one. I had a cosmetic crash at the end of last year that destroyed the plastic front end so everything is new. I put a Tri city's front bumper on it but cant get the air box to work with that set up so it has a date with Carles to put the stock front end back on (unless you don't want me to do that). I have well over $20,000 in this sled and have all of the recipts. I just bought a 700 from Carles and swaped suspention's so this thing has brand new suspention/skid with zero miles. The sled is in Cascade Idaho for a few weeks until I can get it home (seattle area) and I am working on pictures.

Carles Cycles 975 kit
Brand new piston kit with less than 50 mi
SLP ceramic coated single pipe, y-pipe and can
V-Force 3 reeds
Spot-on clutching by Carles, 2 belts in 1500 mi, SLP push arm/torque arm kits
New stator and voltage regulator after chasing a low voltage issue
All 4 vent kits per side including side panels, SLP and 2 cool vents
Ported 159/2.4 track with extroverts and inner axle, 19/42 gearing
All brand new Walker Evans shocks front and back, skid, hifax, holtz scratchers w/zero miles
Burnt Orange hood, new black seat, punched foot trays for easy snow removal, 2" bar riser, reflector beam, hand guards, skid plate, brand new front bumper and pannels (going on at Carles)

I'm thinking $6900 but WILL deal. This sled is almost brand new front to back and I have well over $20,000 in this sled and can and will prove it.

Pictures coming!!

Last edited:
C
Dec 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Wtf R U Doing!!??

OK dumbas$, why change sleds now? You got this one dialed in to kick anyone in the hills and then you up and sell it? You must be losing your mind...
I've ridden this sled, seen you out-climb too many people to imagine and even watched you pull away from other sleds as you're towing out a buddy in McCall!
Your new job better work out or your wife will skin you alive for throwing cash around like a drunken Senator!!

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
would you sell me the tri city bumper? i smacked a stump with my 900 and the front end is totally wiped out. LMK

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
would you sell me the tri city bumper? i smacked a stump with my 900 and the front end is totally wiped out. LMK

I think I am going to put it on my new sled unless the buyer of my 975 wants me to leave it on. The problem with the tri city bumper on that sled is that there is no room for the slp air box. I tried to build an air box out of the tri city bumper in the lower part of the bumper by boxing it in and adding flow rites and moving the senser to the intake tube that went down in to the box. I could not keep snow dust off of the filter pods and by moving the sensor to the intake tube cost me a top end. The sensor has to be in stagnet air to get a proper reading so it can adjust for alltitude. By moving the sensor to my intake tube, the air was moving fast, making it less dense, so it leaned out my injectors and dryed out my pistons.

I know the stock bumper is the biggest POS ever but be careful not to get too creative with the air box. Good luck - E.

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
OK dumbas$, why change sleds now? You got this one dialed in to kick anyone in the hills and then you up and sell it? You must be losing your mind...
I've ridden this sled, seen you out-climb too many people to imagine and even watched you pull away from other sleds as you're towing out a buddy in McCall!
Your new job better work out or your wife will skin you alive for throwing cash around like a drunken Senator!!

McLovin

Don't be telling my wife about the $$$$$$$ and I'm not sure why I'm doing this. I think I'm bored. Bigbored...

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
This sled is at Carles getting an air box upgrade if anyone wants to take a look. It's about to be almost brand new front to back and I might be able to deliver between washington and Idaho. I will make a great deal for someone.

Garlic bear and hertzdonut21 I pm'd you but still don't have pic's yet until it gets out of the shop.

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
I would also like some pics whenever you get the sled back. Email is mattdeanne@yahoo.com thanks.

I will see if Chris at Carles can send me some pics in all of his spare time. If he is too busy as I expect, it will be Monday before I can get some pics to you and everyone else as I am headded to Vegas for work until Friday then riding until Monday.

This sled will make someone happy as it is almost brand new.

E
Nov 26, 2007
Covington, WA
Update, The Tri citys' bumper is going to stay on and Carles was able to retrofit a fire and ice air box to make it all work. This sled is brand new front to back and will crush your buddys sled! Call me if yo have questions. 425 753 9875

Premium Features