• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 800 PRO BD Turbo 163X3" *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraftymike

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
SOLD

-2014 800 Pro RMK 163
-2014 BoonDocker Kit
-New GTX Style 2860 Garret Turbo w/Tial Housing
-Custom Cold Air SLP Intake
-Team Rooster Adj. Weights
-3" X 163" X 15" Camo Challenger X3 Track
-Avid 3.0 Extrovert Drivers
-Ice Age Anti-Stab Kit
-Skins Rear Bumper
-RSI Seat Cover
-Arctic FX Wrap
-SLP Tether

722 Miles

I was so happy with my '13 model pro, I nearly copied the set-up with several upgrades on this '14. I went with the new more responsive GTX turbo and added some Team rooster adjustable weights to really dial this sled in and get the most out of the build. The custom cold air intake I put together, really lets it breathe. You can hear the throttle bodies moving some serious air. It has been super reliable and user friendly. I have been running around 10 lbs. at 8-9K ft. on 50/50 (AV/91) blend.

$15,900 OBO (contact Mike via PM with any questions)
Canadian Buyers Welcome

Located in Bozeman, Montana

Last edited by a moderator:

sarpy

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2007
SE Montana
ttt

ttt for a great sled, I rode with this sled a number of times last winter, and I never saw mike have to mess with any adjustments, just pull the rope and have fun.

kraftymike

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
Checking out some of the similarly equipped sleds for sale, I am not sure I am asking enough. Over $22k into this build. My loss your gain.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I think your $$ is great for what you have into it. If I didnt have one I would have been all over it a long time ago.

kraftymike

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
Going to be up near Sweet Grass next week if any of our friends from the North are interested. Just enough time to get the import paperwork ready.

kraftymike

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
I also have the original red/white/black side panels/hood with the black/white seat as an option to be swapped if anyone interested isn't digging the wrap.

kraftymike

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
I didn't take much video last season due to my camera crapping out on me but here is a little short in the trees last year. The snow is hard but you can hear pretty well how crisp the throttle is on this sled. Video wouldn't embed so here is a link.

http://youtu.be/xJd-dzvLzfQ?t=1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features