• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Viper Air Box Mod

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
I wondered why DPG hated Vipers so much until I found this pic of him. NOW I get it!

attachment.php

vipernose.jpg

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
I realize this is the internet and you have no way of knowing who you are dealing with, but trust me this is not my first rodeo.

I came across this photo of stingray from his first rodeo. No wonder he is so impressed by his 1000cc viper beating a 789cc M8 drag racing on the asphalt. I hope some day he recovers from the brain damage and regains his senses

DPG

image.jpg

Last edited:

Cooksend

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2008
What an awesome read! You guys made my day! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! :face-icon-small-coo

n2otoofast4u

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2010
Testing mountain sleds on pavement with wheels on the skis?? You can't really think this is going to show or prove anything do you?

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
come on n2otoofast4u what is so different about it. the same gas is in the tank the same oxygen slightly warmer of course but none the less the same. same sled same rider.there is ice in the cooler keeping the drinks and sandwiches cold. see when you actually analyze it. it is pretty close to the same conditions

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Put down the THC and get real.....Take off the training wheels and bring those 2 stock mountain sleds to 10,000 feet on a 2 to 3 foot powder day....Even though one sled will have larger motor displacement can you guess which mountain sled will be a rip saw and which sled will be a tank ?

DPG

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Lmao, This thread made my day... I hadn't even looked at it until I had to find the butthurt source that required a poll about trolls. lol

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
You should swap the track out for a 3" Challenger Extreme, I hear they hook up way better on asphalt vs the power claw....

Only do this if your a straight line asphalt type of rider... In the corners the 3" likes to push a little too much for my riding style. Lol

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
Put down the THC and get real.....Take off the training wheels and bring those 2 stock mountain sleds to 10,000 feet on a 2 to 3 foot powder day....Even though one sled will have larger motor displacement can you guess which mountain sled will be a rip saw and which sled will be a tank ?

DPG

In Colorado THC is legal, and 10,000 feet is the parking lot.

Just sayin!:face-icon-small-ton

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
In Colorado THC is legal, and 10,000 feet is the parking lot.

Just sayin!:face-icon-small-ton

I was under the impression THC was only legal in certain counties and not statewide ??? But I do agree there are a few parking lots in CO. that are at 10K. Not sure if there black topped of just chip sealed ??? Mybe Assfault can chime in since testing on pavement happens to be his game.

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Only do this if your a straight line asphalt type of rider... In the corners the 3" likes to push a little too much for my riding style. Lol

If you STAY SEATED when you ride like stingray does it is way easier to control the sled.

Premium Features