• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a pic of where all the hoses go on back side of 09 800 xp

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Oh boy... The center nipple is for the fuel pump pulse line.. The other two only reach to where they need to go.. You can also look on skidoo.com parts section...

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Fuel pulse line goes on the mag port. Rave lines go to the center and pto ports.

Well if that's the case..Then all 6 800r's I have taken out were all wrong from the factory... Must not matter then.. Both my bottom ends have fuel line going to the center.. Never had an issue. I don't think the fuel line will even reach the mag port

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
Sorry didn't realize you were talking about oil pump.. Have not run an oil pump since the 800 HO days.. But pic does look like mine.. vac lines on the outside.. Pulse line in middle

Last edited:
N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
the two outside ones are for the RAVE solenoids. one for vacuum one for pressure. the other one in the MAG side is pulse for fuel pump. essentially all three of these are the same inside the engine. no magic going on internally. the other one feeds oil right to the oil pump/water pump cavity inside the engine. the one with the internal spring obviously is for the oil injection.

Premium Features