• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Frogzskin

S

ski-doo09

Nov 28, 2009
Yea im looking for vents to cover up the factory holes so snow doesn't build up inside and to let the clutch and engine breath a little bit better.

A
Dec 19, 2011
frog skins vent ZERO air. they dont breathe, they are only good for keeping water out, steam and heat in.

fine mesh is the way togo. If you want to buy vents. You cant beat this guy. He got his start on dootalk making vents for fun for other members. Any color you want, any mesh you want. he also has reccomendations for mesh type depending on if its close to clutch etc.

http://www.jcscustomvents.com/catalog/c30_p1.html

B
Sep 19, 2010
Utah/South Dakota
Yea im looking for vents to cover up the factory holes so snow doesn't build up inside and to let the clutch and engine breath a little bit better.

Not knowing your snow conditions, but I have found that a tremendous amount of snow gets pushed in through the foot wells! I am surprised that it is not commented on more? I fabbed up some aluminum plates for mine. Also, if you have removed your sway-bar, you may want to plug those holes? Take a flashlight and check the gaps from your plastics to your bulkhead.

Premium Features