• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 IQR Mountain 900 Union Bay 162

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
It WILL run on a mix of race and pump. I dont remember the ratio, but if you call fastrax and talk to Curt, he can tell you exactly how much race fuel to run. I have just always used av. As far as the elevation change, wouldnt be hard at all. probably just drop a main size and go from there. Possibly a weight change, and i have a few different sets of weights. I think i have the right weights for about that elevation.

himarker

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
I know the prvious owner of the motor, this is the strongest running billet 900 I have seen. I had one of these motors and this one would walk away from mine. he always ran straight avgas in it

D
Nov 11, 2008
Polson, MT
Well i can tell you it has nothing to do with the sled. I truley think that people are struggling and some that can afford it would rather spend on a brand new one. I tried my best to come up with enough but the closest i got was 6500.00. Sorry and good luck to ya

S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Over 4500 views, almost 1100 members checked it out.....this is REALLY disappointing

Guy in are group purchased a similar sled. 2009 IQ RMK, kmod skid,lightweight hood,900 union bay,lightweight front end,twin pipes,aftermarket seat,skis,avenger gauge,crracing tunnel sides,etc Paid $6000. I think your price is running a little high. Awesome sled though!! Keep it or part it out!!

Last edited:

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
Sounds like he got a great deal. I wont let this thing go for $6000. If someone makes me a reasonable offer, it will be considered. I will not give this thing away. Take a look at some of the other custom IQR's on here. I think my price is pretty reasonable for what i am selling.

himarker

Last edited:
S

skippy

Nov 27, 2007
Sounds like he got a great deal. I wont let this thing go for $6000. If someone makes me a reasonable offer, it will be considered. I will not give this thing away. Take a look at some of the other custom IQR's on here. I think my price is pretty reasonable for what i am selling.

himarker

Please don't get me wrong! Your sled is awesome but in order to sell it your going to get your a@@ kicked on it!! It's just how things are right now.. Fully loaded turbo sleds going for $10,000 is crazy... Can't believe people put $20,000 into a sled then sell it for $10,000 a year later... Turbos' are in bigbore are out... Are group still runs the bigbores...CC910,UB900,Price 1080,SLP 727-660... If I was you I would run that thing into the ground or have one hell of a back up sled... Be safe and Good Luck!!!

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
Well, here it is. Dropped the price to $8450. Its time to sell this thing. That is a WHOLE lotta sled for the money. If you have questions, call me:
509-629-0859 days
509-749-2081 eves

himarker

Last edited:

badaltitude

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2010
north dakota
how does this sled handle boondockens compared to say a dragon 155? i have been watching this thing and am interested but i am more of a boondocker than a point and shoot guy just concerned on the length of track and ease of throwin it around

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
ttt for last post of the year....somebody buy this...

I'm trying. :)

how does this sled handle boondockens compared to say a dragon 155? i have been watching this thing and am interested but i am more of a boondocker than a point and shoot guy just concerned on the length of track and ease of throwing it around

Never ridden one either, and was concerned about this very thing as well. From the research I did, with the stock front end it's not quite as easy to boondock as a dragon, but throw a dragon front end with 17 inch shocks on it and it completely transforms in terms of boondocking.

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
I dont have a problem throwing it around. I can make it stick to a sidehill pretty easy. I have heard a lot of guys say the only way to go is with a dragon front end, but i like it the way it is. It gets around in the trees just fine. it is a 162, but no issues. I have never ridden with a dragon 155.

himarker

Premium Features