• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Turbo Nytro

Jun 2, 2008
Kent Wa
08’ Yamaha Turbo Nytro with reverse

This is a clean well put together T-Nytro That ran its first 500 miles non-boosted. It is a great running gas and go sled usually ran t 10 to 12 lb boost. Completely ready to ride minus gas it weighs in at 580 lb (digital scale verified). Drive shaft bearings and chain case bearings and seals replaced when track was installed as a safeguard. Buy this ready to ride T-Nytro and save time and money. Keep up with your buddies for half the price.

• Powderlites stage 2 with head shim and timing(14 lb on pump gas 280+ HP)
• Track 162”x15”x2.5” (Camoplast M#9943M)
• Avid drivers
• Fast M-10 with live rear axle front Assault air
shock, rear Fox coil over
• Zbroz Exit XO front shocks
• Tunnel VE(VanAmburg) 162” extension and
bumper with 2010 Better Boards
• Clutch Supper tips and Shockwave
• Clear Trail Tank
• Simmons Gen 2 skies
• Pingel tether
• RSI grips and hand warmers
• Snobunje left hand throttle
• Slide kicks ice scratchers
• Skins wind shield bag
• Mountain Addiction Gas cans
• Sled Shed Seat 2.5” topper and cover
• Pelican Case
• Light weight battery
• Custom LRS Throttle Perch
• Custom LRS Steering forward relocate
• 2 spare belts and Custom LRS Belt holder
• Cover
• Rapid Bike soft ware and cable

$18,000. Would consider part trade for a Ski-Doo XP

Goldbridge2009066e.jpg

IMG_5190e.jpg

PB300046.jpg

PB300047.jpg

PB300050.jpg

PB300016.jpg

PB300017.jpg

PB300005.jpg

PB300009.jpg

PB300026.jpg

PB300027.jpg

PB300031.jpg

Last edited:

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
I had the pleasure of watching the build of this thing from start to finish. I can not emphasize the time spent on the details that went into it. Every little "quirk" has been addressed. Many with custom one-off pieces that cost a fortune.

On the snow... obviously the thing rips, but it rips in style. Rides like a caddy down the trails and makes other jealous on the hills and in the pow.

Z

zsnowshredder

Nov 30, 2007
Mancos, CO
I see you modded your Simmons Gen II's. What is the advantage of that & how big of difference did it make? (Very noticeable? Some what noticeable?
Side hills better?

Any con's?

I just put the Gen II's on my Nytro, there better than stock, but will your mod make them better?

Thanks

Jun 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Gen II

I see you modded your Simmons Gen II's. What is the advantage of that & how big of difference did it make? (Very noticeable? Some what noticeable?
Side hills better?

Any con's?

I just put the Gen II's on my Nytro, there better than stock, but will your mod make them better?

Thanks

It helps make the gen II feel more like the standard Simmons but still have the extra flotation of the genII's.
It is very noticeable and worth the time. You do not have to go as far as I did and some go farther. If you seach SW for Gen II mods you will find some good information. I just used as table saw and a jig saw to cut out and a heat gun to smooth out the edge. You could use a torch instead of a heat gun. good luck

Jun 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Revy

The sled will be in Revy FEB 17- 20th.

Also it has had a Fastrax M-10 Dual rate TI Springs with Billet Adjuster Added to the sled.

P2090004.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features