• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP front bumper ??

hilpulr

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Corvallis MT
I wrinkled my front bumper on my 11 xp this weekend from a light run in with a tree. I have heard some people say it is a "crumple zone". I don't buy that but what i am wondering is what you guys think of the JTpanel bumper and the Sled Armor bumper/skid plate. I like the Armor but thats a lot of $$. Are there any other bumpers out there??
Thanks
Glen

J
Dec 15, 2008
Orofino, Id
Mine taco'ed pretty easy, being thin it didn't stand a chance against a tree. I purchased another bumper (which was cheaper, but feels like it) and I think I'm going to order the JT Panels bumper. I think any bumper should absorb the impact, dissipating the kinetic energy as much as possible. BRP needs to stop installing those tree magnets, or at least tell us how to remove them.

Flatlander78

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2009
Glasgow, MT
I have the JT panels bumper and like it. Its tougher than stock. I hit a few trees last year and it did bend but not nearly as easy as the stock bumper. It sticks out a little further so if you have a cover, it makes the cover fit a lot tighter. It goes on buts its tight on mine.

K
Oct 5, 2008
Racewerx bumper

Racewerx is making a good looking bumper

Premium Features