• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

14.5mm rollers wanted

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Yamaha wants an arm and a leg for rollers. Anyone have any used ones?

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
Other than belts they want an arm and a leg for everything. A sad fact that any snowmobiler has to accept, sleds just aren't cheap. The fun factor is worth it though

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Other than belts they want an arm and a leg for everything. A sad fact that any snowmobiler has to accept, sleds just aren't cheap. The fun factor is worth it though

I hear ya there. It seems like lots of yammi guys are switching to the 2 smokers and giving up on the old heavy reliable horsepower. I figured someone might have a set laying around. I don't mind spending money on sleds but spending over $100 for something that's only worth about $3 is ridiculous.

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
Yeah thirty something a piece for those little things is pretty crazy.

I order stupid little plastic parts for cars from the dealer sometimes that are just stupid expensive.

If nobody else makes it then the manufacturer charges whatever they want to. Once they get competition then amazingly enough they can sell it for less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Premium Features