• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 turbo apex ez ride $7000

Jan 3, 2011
N. Utah
2006 yamaha turbo apex boondocker side mount turbo kit adrad intercooler, dual blow off valves, new battery, motor was updated last year with new rods, wiseco 10:5:1 compression pistons, and .63 head shim Valves we're also adjusted and shimmed last year. Boss lighweight seat, ez ride suspension, simmons extra wide ski's spare gas can, polished tunnel. Composite boost gauge, new digital air fuel gauge and sensor, machined extravert drivers, 162 comoplast track in great shape no torn lugs. I run about 13 pounds of boost on pump gas runs very strong. Very fast, I also dropped a gear in the chain case for better climbing and replaced the chain. always stored in heated trailer.. Great shape. Also changed oil and filter after every ride and ran full sythentic in it. I love this sled and have tons of money invested in it, i'm only selling it because I'm in the military and flying home 2-3 times a season just isn't working. $7500 Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3AN...er_profilepage

Attachments

• apex 1.jpg
    apex 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 489
  • apex suspension.jpg
    apex suspension.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 362
  • sled 1.jpg
    sled 1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 381
  • sled 2.jpg
    sled 2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
O
Dec 6, 2007
Amazes me you haven't sold this, that is a sceaming deal, Good Luck

I think what is funny is seeing all of the other turbo sleds for sale for so much more. Why would anyone spend more than $7k with this on the market, 10-15 grand, ha, probably not happening.

B

boosted metal

Apr 4, 2008
kelowna,b.c
What amazes me! Is that he advertises the sled for 7000.00 and then replies offers. When contacted he wants more than is original asking price???:face-icon-small-con

Jan 3, 2011
N. Utah
Sorry about that. I forgot I had this listed for so little. I don't really want to sell it. The absolute least I'm selling it for is $7500. I shouldn't even be doing that. Thanks

Premium Features