• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wi Guys

S
Mar 5, 2005
Boise, Id
Born and raised in Green Bay. Packers fan by the grace of God. Have lived in Idaho for many years now and I'm betting I don't have to tell you fellers about the riding out here.
Say, aren't you fellers supposed to be out deer hunting right now?

Go west young man....

B

BigRed27

Apr 20, 2008
Wisconsin
Hey guys, I grew up in Menomonie, and keep my sled at my parent's house right on the trail. My buddies and I ride the UP a few times every winter...stay in Hulrey. One of my ridding buddies has family near Iron River/Brule area so we ride Bayfield County as well. I am making my first trip out west this winter. My riding buddies have went the last 4 years, I am finally getting a chance to go with...heading to West Yellowstone the 3rd week of January. I am building a 136" modded out 600ho for playing in the UP and am going to see what that does out west.

Anybody else from the Menomonie area, or ride in Bayfield Co. or the Hulrey, Ironwood, Bessimer, Lake Gogebic area?

- Korey

Im from Eau Claire, havent been to the UP yet but i want to plan a trip this year. We have been going to west yellowstone in february for the past 2 years, we haul 20 some sleds out in a semi and ride for a week. west yellowstone is a blast you will be hooked for life!

T
Nov 26, 2007
oconomowoc,wi
Im from oconomowoc, its 1/2 way between milwaukee and madison.We go outwest once a month and a couple trips to the up.--- steamboat co-albany wy ---- dubois wy--cooke city mt --- island park id -- and castlegar bc are were we have been. -- always looking for new guys to ride with so if you would like to tag along, let me know.Were all in our late 30's and still giver.----jim

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Im from oconomowoc, its 1/2 way between milwaukee and madison.We go outwest once a month and a couple trips to the up.--- steamboat co-albany wy ---- dubois wy--cooke city mt --- island park id -- and castlegar bc are were we have been. -- always looking for new guys to ride with so if you would like to tag along, let me know.Were all in our late 30's and still giver.----jim

We're not too far away then. I live just north of Watertown in Lebanon. We should definately hook up. I like to get up to the UP as often as possible for backwoods boonedocking. Let it snow!!!!

T

tkuss

Dec 12, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I am from West Bend Wisconsin, go to school in Platteville for Engineering. I keep my sled up in Three Lakes and love riding the Western U.P and the Keweenaw. I went out to the snowies last year and got addicted, this year I am headed out to togwotee. Don't have a mountain sled, so we rent out west and make do with what I have in the U.P.

J

Josh771

Dec 9, 2007
Menomonie, WI
MENOMONIE right here, have switched over to strickly mtn riding other than an anual booze cruise on the WI trails. But otherwise spend most of my time out west 3-4 weeks a year climbin the horns, wst yellowstone, and a little honey hole abriviated CC.

Josh

S
Nov 27, 2007
WI
I'm with Cave! Gave up on the Sno Gods here in Wis....West Yellowstone to Island Park is a slice of Heaven. Packers Bar in West too - Bullwinkels!

S
Feb 19, 2008
eau claire, wi
I'm from chippewa falls area ride in hurley a lot lived there the first 20 years of my life. I plan to make my first trip to cooke city this year with a bunch of guys that go out 2 to 3 times a year.

P
Feb 22, 2004
Wisconsin
I have a D7 short tracker for riding in Wisconsin and a D7 RMK with EZ Ryde for the Keweenaw high country and the Continental Divide. Most of my buds quit the sport though so I'm always looking for new riding buds.

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Just got back into sport this year after being away for 3 years. Used to Sno-X but got to expensive. Now ride around Columbia Cnty, northern WI & out West with friends. Live in Madison,WI

M
Nov 17, 2008
Wisconsin
From Manitowoc (home town), live in Milwaukee (school and work). I go riding out west and way up in da U.P. quite often, I just can't get enough of that sweet sweet pow.:D

Oh, by the way I'm trying to get a group of Wisco guys together to take a trip out west in Feb. or Mar. PM me if your intrested.

H
Feb 14, 2005
Potter, WI
Potter, WI here. Have had the pleasure of hitting the west side for the last five years. I run an 01 XC 8Hundo around here, but have a '03 800 RMK 159 for my powtime as well. I have had the pleasure of riding with Team Summit on a few occasions, as well as hitting the following areas.

Albany Lodge, Wy
Togwotee Lodge, Wy
Avery, Id
Wallace, Id
Lolo Hot Springs, Mt
Bass Lake, Ca x2

Next month I'm hittin' Island Park, Id, and it looks to be a sweet setup. It's nice to see some other folks from Wi here as well.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Oxford, Wi. Can't afford to go out west as much as I would like though. I've been to Cooke City and Tog. Heading back out to Tog this March, can't wait.

R

reflextruckliners

Nov 30, 2007
Manitowoc Wi

I am located in Manitowoc Wi I have a 08 Rev XP 154X. I have a buddy that has a condo in Durango Colorado. I have a sled deck with a Crew Cab Duramax so I am also looking for people to ride with. I ride off trial in the UP when I can. I am a Fire fighter/Paramedic so I have a flexible schedule. Riding in Durango is uncrowded and unreal powder. send an email to snocrossgod@charter.net if interested.

F
Jan 14, 2009
I'm in Lake Geneva. I ride an 06 Fusion 900 w/ HTG 975. I try to get up to the Park Falls and Mercer area a couple times a year too.

Premium Features