• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

94 Jag..

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
Hello, I picked up a '94 Jag. It's in fantastic shape! A couple issues. The high beam indictator is illuminated all the time. The headlight itself functions as it should. Also, the speedometer does not illuminate. Any ideas?

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Hello, I picked up a '94 Jag. It's in fantastic shape! A couple issues. The high beam indictator is illuminated all the time. The headlight itself functions as it should. Also, the speedometer does not illuminate. Any ideas?

Speedometer should have a little light bulb in it, that may be burned out.

You can see them in this diagram (20 is the speedometer backlight, 19 are the hi beam and oil lights):

Large

https://www.countrycat.com/arctic-c..._ASSEMBLIES_[61303]/0650-273-1994-19-06/61303

It also might be possible that the lights are just plugged in wrong, and they've got the speedometer bulb plugged in to the hi beam light, and that's why it's on all the time. I think they are different sizes to prevent that, but I'm not sure.

Premium Features