• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Douglas Wyoming

T

threehole700

Nov 29, 2007
I have a nephew who took a teaching job in Douglas, he likes to ride and I have a place to stay if I want to come out. What riding oppurtunities are near Douglas?

H
Nov 26, 2007
gillette, WY
I have a nephew who took a teaching job in Douglas, he likes to ride and I have a place to stay if I want to come out. What riding oppurtunities are near Douglas?

best bet would be the big horns , go to casper and get on I25 to either buffalo and up the mountain or sheridan to dayton and up the mountain sheridan side is ussually better riding.

or you could go to casper mountain

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO

You're pretty much equidistant between the Big Horns and the Snowies from there ... You can ride on Casper Mountain just south of Casper and that'd be about an hour west of Douglas but that isn't exactly a "prime" riding area, it's pretty much just trails in between cabins ...

Premium Features