• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx 2014 backcountry pro

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
its not BDX's package they have to compete with...its BDX's earned great reputation as a stand up company...

you can not sell "trust"...its earned...

nomasittinright

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2009
Aberdeen SD
I completely agree with everyone if I was in the market BDX is the way I would go. I am curious about the racewerx seat though the 2014 seat is going the right direction but I think it could still be lower.

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Box all the way...

My vote is for the bdx!!......
Cause I snow checked one...lol
But as my luck goes, I probably could get a speedwerx one for 2000$ cheaper, with carbon fiber tunnel, unobtaniom block and head...389hp@2000rpm....

Every time I try to buy new, this happens:face-icon-small-dis

Super stoked to see another aftermarket sled package though!!
Good work speedwerx!

C

Cryme_Ariver

Mar 5, 2013
Steamboat Springs CO
I saw that and thought it looked pretty cool until you catch yourself and you have to think" it's STILL speedwerx we are talking about here" those fancy graphics on a nice website is still speedwerx. Not a bad idea though and I think it'll help speedwerx out with selling there products to us mountain riders. It's almost like they're bribing you with throwing in Rob and David to ride with out west! But maybe because the package is so expensive you're really paying for the ride with their sponsored pro riders and not THE ACTUAL product itself. I would be interested to see what stage I and stage II cost. But I shouldn't get my hopes up with how they've been priced in the past. Maybe this is their step to gain back that trust and make some actual good mountain products that they'll stand behind? I'll give them a chance.

Last edited:

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
last year they were selling there supercharger kits for $6k

without install plus there only about 210 HP

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Interesting to see what it comes out to be when completed. Strange they are using very little of their own parts though.... Would be nice to see a complete custom build from them.

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
and not a ton of weight savings other than the carbon rear tunnel....in fact isn't the racewerx one of the heavier bumpers...don't remember for sure.

not excited for the product but nice to see more companies going this direction. :cheer2:

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Similar to the "Great White" Snowest (magazine) project sled, minus the C3 hood and a few other lightweight goodies. Unless those are the additional items not listed.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I fully support this recent trend.

Now if cutlers and skinz would make a love child, I'd be talkin to my bank! :lol:

aahhhh summer fantasy league........

Is it november yet?

Premium Features