• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Coming to Cooke this Winter?

L

LSB

I hope we are all getting ready for a good winter season. As usual, Ill be posting updates. Ive got a new Etek coming so I should be out a lot more.

Remember we will be running discounted SW rates all winter long, except the big holiday weekends of course. If you are thinking of coming out this winter but are on the fence, give us a call and lets see if we can make it affordable enough to force your hand :D

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
definately gonna be givin you a shout.. comin down for my 21'st.. had a great time there last year.. and always fun to come again!

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
What is the best route into town in the winter?
Which roads are maintained and which get closed?

Down through Gardiner is the only way to get a Pickup and Trailer there.
You can ride a sled in from the East, when the road closes.

Drag your Yammi up there between Christmas and New Years.

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
I can only afford $1 per night for your best room, deal? Seriously, another Doo?

A

AirForceSledder

Dec 19, 2009
Great Falls, MT
escape2powder: remember when when me and my crew rode with you and your buddy and you got bucked off your sled and it ghosted it down the hill and made it out perfect that blue bird day? Year was early 2005.....it was our only trip to Cooke and sure memorable....we all rode with LSB that day and he ran out of gas and I pulled him back into town! What a trip that was. Heck of a first trip to Cooke. My wife hates riding anywhere but Cooke after that!

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
escape2powder: remember when when me and my crew rode with you and your buddy and you got bucked off your sled and it ghosted it down the hill

It's a good thing you got more specific after that line, I could just see the smoke rolling from his ears trying to narrow that one down! Hahahahaha.

E

escape2powder

Mar 26, 2004
Montana
escape2powder: remember when when me and my crew rode with you and your buddy and you got bucked off your sled and it ghosted it down the hill and made it out perfect that blue bird day? Year was early 2005.....it was our only trip to Cooke and sure memorable....we all rode with LSB that day and he ran out of gas and I pulled him back into town! What a trip that was. Heck of a first trip to Cooke. My wife hates riding anywhere but Cooke after that!

Remember it well! Awesome day! Good to see ya comin back to MT, maybe we can do it again!

It's a good thing you got more specific after that line, I could just see the smoke rolling from his ears trying to narrow that one down! Hahahahaha.

Ya no joke eh? HAHAHAHA Lots o ghost rides in Cooke! I seem to remember you flayling about in the deep also! HAHAHAHA

L

LSB

Been out of the country for a LONG time. Back now and ready for snow.

Ndanger, I have never personally done the ride completely from the Red Lodge side, but have ridden lots of the area you would quickly get into. I assume you would be doing some trailering either around and to the Pilot parking lot or attempting to ride up the Beartooths from the Red Lodge side which some say can get pretty tricky.

Premium Features