• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

i'm a loser and have no friends, can i ride with you?

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
as usuall am needing someone to ride with this weekend up around the diamond lake area. sat or sun. should be a good weekend to get out and do a little exploring. no fresh but real good coverage, got a couple of places in mind:)

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
sandman since you post this thread about every weekend:face-icon-small-sho I guess when we come down in the next few weeks you will be my 1st call...................especially since you seem to know the area vey well:D

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
24drunkz get ahold of me and save me a post for that weekend:) oregongirl looking forward to saturday! catfreak, i am working on that, you think someone would have told me years ago!!! set for sat. anyone for sun.??? sure is tough when you want to ride both days everyweekend, should keep track of how many different riding partners i have in a year:) dan all the orange is so you can find me when i'm stuck or lost or both!!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
sunday sounds great, i guess showering will be optional:) where do you guys feel like riding? been waiting to see the new iron in action...

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
will give you guys a call today and we'll get everything set up. any riders up for saturday? should be a beautiful snowy day, hate to waste it!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Athena OR
poor guy

Come to Eastern Oregon sometime and I will take you riding. Seems like nobody likes you down there. Tollgate most any weekend or maybe even during the week.:D

T

ttyR2

Nov 26, 2007
I'll be breaking in my new 700RMK out of Morning Creek at Tollgate on Sunday. This thing should rock! (moving from a '94 XLT :)

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
m7cat, i appreciate the invite. don't get over to the east side very often, but next time i do i'll be sure to look you up!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
127in on the west summit, looked at the cam, WOW!!! don't think were gonna be going up top this weekend. too much new, think the 4-5k altitude may be a little better choice. if your going up top this weekend be careful, was sliding good last weekend, will be worse this!!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
9-10th

was planning on riding pelican butte/brown mountain this weekend, but have put it off for a couple of weeks to let the snow settle. thus am in need of riding partners for the weekend. so if you like to ride the DEEPEST POW lets hook up. will be eating my wheaties every morning this week:)

Last edited:
Premium Features