• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Studio pics of my Pro

M

maxitout77

Nov 21, 2010
Vermont
Snomobile%25252016143.jpg

Snomobile%25252016130.jpg

Check out sledtheeast.com for more as well as some of the new M8 proclimb

M

maxitout77

Nov 21, 2010
Vermont
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.
Those bars look pretty low, unless you do all sit down riding.

Nah, the bars are new stockers, rolled the sled last season and bent them. Havent really adjusted them. Stock setup. Perfect height for me actually. I'm 5'10

Tim, these were done by a friend of ours in Burlington. His link is on our site. It was an amazing opportunity. He actually has Ryans Cat right now, going to get a ton of detailed shots. Being brand new it'll never look that good again.

M

maxitout77

Nov 21, 2010
Vermont
looks sweet!........what tunnel rack is that?...and how much?

So glad you asked. Its made by ME, haha. Entire rack cost me $35. Got the goods at metalsdepot.com 1.5x2x4ft alum angle and some 5/8x4ft alum rod. Holds my can perfectly, very adjustable. If you can find what you want for sale, you gotta build it.

S

skyler.hager

Oct 13, 2009
Dude you could sell a sled real easy with those kind of awesome pics! People on Craigslist would s#it their pants lol

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
So like ... in the east sleds have enough time to go into studios for pics?

Thats totally different than out west, our sleds usually are being ridden like hell and don't have time to go pose for pics in studios :spit:

I kid, I kid ;)

Looks pretty sharp :)

Last edited:

OffTrail603

Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2011
looks great, i will be keeping an eye out for it this year.

Last edited:
G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
So glad you asked. Its made by ME, haha. Entire rack cost me $35. Got the goods at metalsdepot.com 1.5x2x4ft alum angle and some 5/8x4ft alum rod. Holds my can perfectly, very adjustable. If you can find what you want for sale, you gotta build it.

WANT! I don't have the time or skills to build mine. How much? Seriously - that rack is SICK!

Thanks!

G

M

maxitout77

Nov 21, 2010
Vermont
WANT! I don't have the time or skills to build mine. How much? Seriously - that rack is SICK!

Thanks!

G

As much as I'd love to make a buck, making it was a huge PITA. I used a step bit to make the holes and getting them right was hard. Making the holes in the side is really best done with a CNC, and the end cuts done on a band saw.

It does the job but the fit/finish isn't top notch.

Premium Features