• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christmas in the iron shop! **pics**

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
well the budget was a little tight this year...ok really tight so u dug into the scrap pile at work and went to town for a couple hours. i made 3 roses and one white tail shed for $2.60 lol. the roses were for my grandparents and my mother. my brother LOVES hunting so i found some round stock and tapered it with our 50lb power hammer and made him a 5pt white tail shed with a little kicker that he can put on a table or something. here are some pics of the final product. once again i didnt get pics of the process. sorry!

001-7.jpg

002-9.jpg

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Things you make yourself come from the heart and mean more than something you would buy at a store.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
Dude you have some real talent there. You need to use that.:beer;:beer;

thanks. its really not that hard lol. if people knew how simple they are (besides the horn) everyone would be making them lol. hopfully my boss keeps me around. i am trying to soak everything up i can from him! i see you are from hamilton. have you heard of Camden Iron? might know my boss Dave Camden?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
i would but i dont really wanna step on the boss's toes lol. he gets $150 a piece for roses. :eek:

Not only are you picking up the trade....
You have a good attitude.:beer;:beer;
Something that is hard to find in the younger hires.

One day your aspirations will become higher than being an employee.
When that day comes, give your boss the opportunity to "make room" for you in a larger capacity.

Premium Features