• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 polaris 600 HO?

S
Mar 8, 2011
I have a problem with this sled cutting out
And when I put a pull in the motor my
Didgital consol goes off and she I let off
The throttle it comes back on just like it
Is just starting. It goes through the hole
Start up stuff. Anyone have any idea what
Needs to be fixed?

J
Jan 20, 2009
Northern Utah
Voltage regulator is a known bad item on this sled. There is a new part number replacement. I did mine years ago before it became an issue. I can't remember details, other than the original is mounted with rivets on the bulkhead.

I
Oct 29, 2014
voltage regulator?

where is the part # on the voltage regulator. I am kinda having the same issue from last year. my snowmobile would run good until it would get warm, then it would flash the reverse light like it wanted to go into reverse. it left me behind my friends a couple of times and I wanna get this issue fixed before first pow this season.

does this sound like the same issue

where is the part # on the voltage regulator. I am kinda having the same issue from last year. my snowmobile would run good until it would get warm, then it would flash the reverse light like it wanted to go into reverse. it left me behind my friends a couple of times and I wanna get this issue fixed before first pow this season.

does this sound like the same issue

Exact same issue as me, once engine warmed up idle would drop. One of the fouled voltage regulators is part No. #4012476. The updated one is No. #4013587. I am in the process of changing my voltage regulator. I would absolutely recommend doing the same.

Premium Features