• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

side panel vents

S
Nov 6, 2002
Alaska
They are all pretty good. Our 07 has a set from 2cool that have stood up very well since 08. My 10 has a set from Mountain Fit. They are the smaller ones that go below the removable side panels instead of on them. SLP and fire-n-ice for the foot wells and shock towers.

S

SU27

May 4, 2013
Edmonton
I have SLP "flow through" vent kit on clutch side, and found it useless in deep snow. Trails - yes, deep snow - no. For deep snow I would recommend looking into forced vent similar to MTNTK "Blow hole".

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
If I had it to do again, I wouldn't do side panel vents. When you have to roll the sled over it is hard on them and my can eventually burned the material.

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
If I had it to do again, I wouldn't do side panel vents. When you have to roll the sled over it is hard on them and my can eventually burned the material.

That's where the carbon fiber framed vents from Fire 'n Ice are the best. They bend but do not stay permanently deformed. Pop right back to the original shape

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
That's where the carbon fiber framed vents from Fire 'n Ice are the best. They bend but do not stay permanently deformed. Pop right back to the original shape

That is true, but Paul isn't making carbon framed vents/intakes for the IQ/RAW sled. In fact, he has only a few aluminum frames left for these sleds.

capnkirk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 26, 2010
Appleton, WI
WRP work well for me! 2 seasons and still look/function as desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gerrman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Canada
I have used Mo-Flow side vents for 5 seasons now. Work great. Holz front/rear vents for clutch/pipe flow through air. These have worked great as well.

T

tahoermk

Nov 26, 2007
Tahoe
Side panel vents

2 cool vents have done well by me. I have their side panel and dash speedo vents on my 09. They have held up for years now with no issues. Their customer service is awesome too. I needed to replace a rivet I screwed up when installing them. I called to buy some more and they sent me bunch for free. They refused to let me pay them for my screw up.

Premium Features