• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ABS 30 litre Avy Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MTLADY

Oct 23, 2008
Minnesota
ABS 30 litre Avy Pack - SOLD

This pack is like new. No rips or damage anywhere. They retail new for $1100-$1200. Shovel goes with the pack, but it does have one piece of the handle broken off at the top so throwing it in with the pack for free. $850 shipped.

photo 4.jpg
photo 5.jpg

Last edited:
M

MTLADY

Oct 23, 2008
Minnesota
TTT... Now is your chance to be an early bird and get a great deal on a great pack. Once it snows this kind of deal won't last.

M

MTLADY

Oct 23, 2008
Minnesota
30 liters of "storage" would be a rather large pack for anyone to wear riding. I believe the 30l is referring to the capacity of the bag once deployed. 4 liters would better describe the inside storage capacity, yes.

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
30 liters of "storage" would be a rather large pack for anyone to wear riding. I believe the 30l is referring to the capacity of the bag once deployed. 4 liters would better describe the inside storage capacity, yes.

I'd say half of the people ride with packs that have 30L of storage. Just trying to help you out. Good luck with your sale!

M

MTLADY

Oct 23, 2008
Minnesota
The bags are 150 or 170L of air, the pack is 4l. Nice clean pack!

Thanks, and yes it's super clean. They hold more than you think too. I could carry a large water bottle (like the large Smartwater size), extra goggles, gloves, balaclava/hat, lunch, first aid kit (ziplock sandwich bag size), small flashlight, small leatherman, extra protein bars, camera, etc. and it does all fit. The only other storage I have is a small riser bag and between the two I had plenty of extra supplies, in fact I was teased a time or two for having everything but the kitchen sink with me. :face-icon-small-ton

Getting some private messages but still available as of right now. Will consider decent offers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features