• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ATTAC

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
Im debatin putting attac on my 2010 iqr, and wondering if its worth it? Im running the stock airbox and ride from 0-5000 feet in tempertures from below zero to 40 above. I dont want to mess with jetting, but also want to get the most power out of her. Thnx. Tim

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
if you search some of the other ATTAC threads you will see some of my other comments. in short out of the numerous mods i have done, from minor to major, the ATTAC was one of if not the best one i ever did. i wouldn't ride a carb sled again without one. rode it in all of the conditions, temp and alt, that you described over a couple of years and it work flawlessly. follow the directions exactly and it should work great for you. the only possible issue is i have heard if you spend a lot of time in the air that it might cause the motor to stumble. never experienced that but then again i wasn't a huge jumper.

pv

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I had it on a couple sleds ago......2004 Vertical Escape, piped, reeds, clutched, high flow intake and some other goodies. I cannot say enough good about the system. It worked great and if you have any questions, the company was / is good to deal with.

P

Par129

Nov 22, 2010
I agree with everyone else it works great!! If you want PM me and I can send you some pics of the install.

Premium Features