• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where is Your Muffpot mounted.

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
Hey everyone I know I have asked this before but I can't find the thread. I had mine kinda up by the y-pipe but I want to move it because it's rubbing on my hood. I have tried other places just no room for it. Do you think it would get hot enough and work to put it on the SLP can??

jokerman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Wy.
Thats where i mounted mine,put food in a.m. head out hit sum pow, grazin time...LOL.....check every now &then,forgot about it couple times that can get ugly..LOL:eek::eek:

06 RMK 900

Oct 20, 2008
Mandan, North Dakota
So trench master did you take of the stock heat shields around the pipe? I'm thinking if I took the shields of then my muffpot would sit a little better on the pipe and not hit my hood where I have it.

T

Trenchmaster

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
So trench master did you take of the stock heat shields around the pipe? I'm thinking if I took the shields of then my muffpot would sit a little better on the pipe and not hit my hood where I have it.

Nope, didn't remove the heat shield, installed the Muffpot right beside the chaincase, the heat shield does not go that far back on my 800, not sure about the 900.

Premium Features