• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2moto kits for sale

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Hey guys, I have some smoking deals going on my promotional pricing for 2moto snowbike conversions! If you order before August 31st I will throw in a free dolly (normally $130) to move your bike around with when the kit is installed!

Contact me for pricing!

Jake Barker
Barker Motorsports
1 509 846 9721

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Im in the mood to move some more of these things! Get ahold of me for the best pricing in the business!!

This is a really cool invention that a great group of guys came up with! Imagine riding your motorcycle in a smoothed out, offroad world where you can go anywhere!! So sick!!

Contact me for at jbarker_777@hotmail.com or PM on here!

Also, if you prefer to deal by phone or want to talk about the kit, my number is 1 509 846 9721. Get ahold of me!!

Jake

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Pitching.

Why don't you tell them what it was like to ride one.

http://www.rentonmotorcycles.com/

These guys allready sold out all three of their unattatched kits, only a assembled WR450F/Radix left on the floor, I'm sure their ordering more.

Your signature tells them/me what you really enjoy riding, I'm sure you like both.

You should buy my used kit and put it to use as a demo, what am I going to do with it?

Premium Features