• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx L2 can or lightweight can

P
Oct 18, 2015
Looking at a can and I have narrowed it down to Speedwerx as I cant justify the Diamond S can at 200 bucks more. Is the L2 obnoxious loud? I am not worried about a louder pipe but as long as its not as lout as the bikerman can.

Or just get the quiet can and not get the max weight loss?

Thanks for any input

Tyler

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I'd get the quiet can. Now a days it's more important to have quiet than to save a couple lbs. No need to fuel the fire and get more areas closed because the losers on the other side can't mind their own damn business, or recreate in non motorized areas.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I had a Bikeman on my sled initially and agree it was too loud. Have a Diamond S quiet on it now. Friend has the Speedwerx L2 and it's not as bad as that Bikeman was, but definitely sharper than my Diamond S.

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
I bought the L2 for my girlfriends 6000, and it is loud. I think is louder than the Bikeman, I had on my 8000 last year.

P
Jan 19, 2009
Another option is SPI. I have ran their stuff on my ski doos and now my cat. Deeper growl but definitely not obnoxious like many. I did a pipe and can...the weight savings is a great bang for your buck accessory.

Premium Features