• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

X accessories - Which Bumper and Bar Bag?

sled_guy

Premium Member
Jul 5, 2001
Riverton, Utah
Ok, just recently bought a 2016 Summit X 174. It has the S module brace, Linq bag and glove box extension. I tend to ride the trees, a lot, and sometimes as my riding buddies point out, my judgment on what size tree I can run over is lacking. Therefor it has been recommended that I put a better front bumper on.

So... which one do you recommend? Again, already have the S module brace so don't need one with that integrated.

Also, I like to have a bar bag, is there one that is better than others? The Doo one has a heater in it, if you add the accessory plug. Not high on my priority list to have a heated one.

Thoughts?

sled_guy

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I have a Skinz Ras front bumper. Don't think I'd buy it again. It's a bit soft. Maybe I'm not being realistic with what a bumper should take though (especially considering what they bolt to on a Doo).

I recently picked up a true adventure gear bar bag. It's my first one, but I like it so far (all of 2 rides). On normal days it allows me to leave the tunnel bag at home. The Sled Solutions deluxe bag looks great but was out of stock when I was shopping.

worx53

hotrodsledshop.com
Lifetime Membership
Jul 15, 2009
www.hotrodsledshop.com
Skinz Ras bumper is pretty stout. I like the arctic cat split handlebar bag on all my skidoo sleds. Fits like a glove and designed just right

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

C
Nov 18, 2013
Plains MT
JT VENTS Front Bumper

Been running th JT Vents front bumper on 5 sleds. They work great and protect well. Easy to install. Tony will powder coat whatever color you want.

Premium Features