• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Own an Axys Assault? Want ZRP offset spindles?

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
wont let me order a set just says OUT OF STOCK!! {unless you want red} when do you expect more ZRP engineering ??? just want aluminum... scrape that red off and let me order those or ied take a orang set :D

ZRP Engineering

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2014
Utah
wont let me order a set just says OUT OF STOCK!! {unless you want red} when do you expect more ZRP engineering ??? just want aluminum... scrape that red off and let me order those or ied take a orang set :D

So I have one set black and one set red. All the rest of the 20 set run is sold so we will be doing another batch as soon as we can it's just going to be a few weeks.

DangerousDave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Kalama WA.
Good things in the mail! ZRP came through in a big way THANK YOU!
Also thank you to everyone who has participated in this thread and ordered spindles for your Assaults. I can't wait to try these out, I'm sure they will make these awesome sleds awesomer.

IMG_2885.jpg

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
I got to know...what makes them better....or is that just a advertising pitch and not a comparison to ZRPs spindles?

MtnSide does offer a one year warranty against breakage.
Break a spindle within the first year, they will replace it.

That is unique to their offering versus the other spindle options out there.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
yea I seen that I was just wondering if theirs was...stronger...lighter...different height...less stuck out from the offset...was just wondering if IT was better not the deal/perches....cheaper with a warranty that's a better deal no doubt

DangerousDave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Kalama WA.
I finally put my new ZRP offset spindles on my AXYS RMK Assault yesterday. We haven’t had much snow this year and I’ve only been out a few times. I wanted to have some seat time with the stock spindles so I could get a good feeling for the difference. We got a good bit of snow last week so I installed them yesterday morning (5:30 am) before we headed to the mountain.
Installation was a brease, took less than 1/2 hour. Fit was perfect!
The first obvious advantage was the Sled took up less space on the Sled deck, lotsa room between skis and edge of deck now.
First riding impression was it definitly felt narrower on the tight trail from the cabin, a little tippy but I got used to it.
Once we got to the main road from the nearby snopark to the mountain it was completely whooped out, 3’ whoops for a couple miles. (This is our licensing grooming dollars at work) Anyway this road was one of the reasons I bought the Assault and I was worried narrowing it up might be a negitive in this situation but it was fine, I really diddnt notice a difference.
Once we got up in the mountain is where the offset spindles really shined! The Sled rolled over and maintained a side hill much easier, rode and smiled all day, definitely worth the investment!
On the way back to the truck I figured I’d test the durability of my new spindles so I hit a stump at about 25 mph and went over the bars, it mangled the right side a arms but the spindle looks fine!
Thanks again to ZRP for producing another quality performance product!
Does anyone have right side A-Arms for sale for an Axys RMK Assault?

8E157E03-A941-4AC4-A92A-8809B571A209.jpg FA629B67-8028-496C-BF05-CC1EB08C7818.jpg BCA16181-24EB-420C-A0B8-23C49D474674.jpg

Premium Features