• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to me Proclimb. What are some must haves?

cadeskii

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2012
Northern Mn
Sleds a 2012 HCR 800 with lots of add ons. It has
162 ice age rails with all the braces
162x2.5 challenger extreame track
TKI belt drive (still stock 12 jackshaft which I'm gonna call Tom about)
Racewerx running boards and chaincase/brake guards
New cat clutches
MDS weights
Vented panels
Upgraded steering bushings
Lightweight driveshaft and brake rotor
2014 seat and gas tank
Bikeman y pipe and can
Powder pro skis

I just ordered the kmod/wyo steering bracket to put in when I do the upgraded steering brace. I also got float 3 shocks and 38" arms from a 2015 and plan on buying the 16 geometry kit for them.

Also want to relocate the skid.

What else would be good buys for the sled? Don't want to spend $1000s on weight loss but open to any ideas.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Sounds like you got the basics covered and then some. Once you finish your front end I'd just ride it.

cadeskii

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2012
Northern Mn
2015 or aftermarket jackshaft. The 12's were prone to breaking. Check chain case bearings as well.

Talked to tki and got the jackshaft figured out. Gonna do a new stock shaft and get the new style top pulleys from tki. I'll double check bearings but I bought the sled from a friend and he put all new quality bearings from a bearing shop a few hundred miles ago so they should be good.

cadeskii

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2012
Northern Mn
I ended up with a 12 style titanium Jackshaft. Bought it used advertised as a 15 shaft but when I got it was a 12 style. Guy refused to believe it's not a 15 style and only offered money back minus shipping. Instead of loosing money on shipping it back in gonna run it

Premium Features