• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

axys can

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
I'm running an ssi stainless with a Bikeman pipe. Had an slp pipe and can sold the pipe and went to a Bikeman pipe. Then sold the slp can and put the ssi can on. The ssi can is around 5lbs and is only $200.00.

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
It would be nice if there were a way to rank the cans from quietest to loudest. From what I can tell, SLP and Diamond S are the most quiet. Any others as quiet as these two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
Does Diamond S only do titanium? I’ll pay for it if it’s light and quiet but I’m cheap too. Lol

Madtown

Premium Member
Nov 8, 2008
Madison,WI
Does Diamond S only do titanium? I’ll pay for it if it’s light and quiet but I’m cheap too. Lol

Yes. I bought mine last year at Haydays. After one season I can report I am glad I spent the money on the Diamond S over say a SLP. My friends have the SLP's & don't sound as good as the Diamond S. Plus the SLP's coating is fading & looks rust colored underneath.

Snowbird11

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2011
SLC/Samak, Ut
Yes. I bought mine last year at Haydays. After one season I can report I am glad I spent the money on the Diamond S over say a SLP. My friends have the SLP's & don't sound as good as the Diamond S. Plus the SLP's coating is fading & looks rust colored underneath.

thanks for the updated info. i considered the diamond but remembered i too am frugal.:face-icon-small-hap i do think that if the can has a rusted outside you should expect the same inside.

Premium Features