• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Ski-Doo Summit 800 XM 163” $8,850

2014 Ski-Doo Summit 800 XM 163” $8,850

At this price these won’t last long!
Every year we purchase a fleet of new Ski-Doo snowmobiles to rent. The snowmobiles are then sold at the end of each season for a discounted rate. Each snowmobile receives regular maintenance from Ski-Doo certified mechanics and only quality Ski-Doo parts and oil.
I have 3 to choose from. Miles are lower than usual at about 2,200 miles on each sled. I’ve been renting snowmobiles for 20+ years. The Ski-Doo XM is by far the coolest and most nimble snowmobile I have been on.
Release Date: March 23, 2014
Warranty: 2014 units are under full Manufacturers Warranty until January 1, 2015
Modifications: 100% Factory Stock, no aftermarket parts.
Maintenance: Regular maintenance schedules following Ski-doo recommendations. Only Ski-doo oil and Premium Sinclair 91 fuel have been used. All factory service/warranty work preformed.
Condition: Excellent. Seats are free of tears, all with new stock windshield. All snowmobiles come with an Owners Manuel.
How to Buy: To purchase a snowmobile prior to the release date, a $500 non-refundable deposit is collected. Balance due upon delivery. Test rides and inspections are available by appointment.
Contact Information: Beaver Creek Lodge, Bryan Lundahl (800)946-4485 (435)881-0608 Email bcl@cut.net

Premium Features