• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: Member Comments on "Letter to All Members"

Status
Not open for further replies.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
can i have my 20 bucks back i donated a few months back...or at least sw buy me a ticket on the brad story sled in return,,,thanks...you have to do it cause the donation presumption of intent is outright fraud

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
WOW.....Back COUNT&Y Rebel$ must be slow today........all the Bi*#%in you guys are doing over here.:beer;

I kinda like this thread.......occupies all your time and keeps your attitudes and endless rants out of the other areas.:face-icon-small-hap

breisma

Premium Member
Nov 18, 2008
Fort Myers Florida
not a big poster here

I don't post that often but i do read alot and I am on here about 2-3 times a week. I will say that I will not pay for this service and I think The main objective is to make money out of us. Which is fine and the American way. but there are plenty of other forums that can be axcessed for free and that is what many new people to the sport will be going into. Then the new site will eventually take this sites exsisting members and sorry to say but I think snowest forum will fail. Maybe 2 years maybe 10 but it will in time.
JMLAO:(

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
can i have my 20 bucks back i donated a few months back...or at least sw buy me a ticket on the brad story sled in return,,,thanks...you have to do it cause the donation presumption of intent is outright fraud

Anyone who made a voluntary donation during 2009 will be given full credit towards their membership dues in 2010.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think this thread has now pretty much run it's course and I am closing it to any further posts at this time.

THANK YOU all for the comments and feedback.

We are working on addressing those that we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features