• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 Problems starting after first time for the day

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I wrecked my M7 and endend up finding a deal a buying another one the only problem is after the sled has been ran sometimes it wont start on the first or second pull. it takes like 5-10 pulls and a little throttle to get it going but sometimes it will start the first pull. It always starts 2-3 pulls when its cold but once its been running is when i have a problem. Did a little research and um kinda leaning towards the reeds being messed up. It has V force3 in it the air box has some fuel and oil in it and when i first got it i checked the spark plugs and ive never seen plugs that cardoned up ever. does it sound like im on the right track or should i start looking at something else being the problem

fasta76

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2008
Lumby,BC
Check your compression and fuel pressure. When was the last time you changed your plugs?

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Comp is 138-132 i just bought the sled right before the snow was gone hear in iowa ive put like 10-15 miles on it changed plugs before i took it out the first time

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The oil in the airbox is normal. I'd be looking at the reeds as well.

I used to own a Poo 600 with vForce 3s and it always needed a little throttle to start when warm.

Premium Features