• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slp single/1998 700

T
Nov 28, 2007
My boys telling me he needs more power outta the old rmk ( even though he's kicking the crap outta 95% of the sleds he comes against) We're looking for a aftermarket single pipe.........any out there?

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
The easiest way to make a "boy" think he has more power is to add some noise to it. The SLP pipe/can is a great combo for that, but it doesn't add a lot of obnoxious noise (power) that others do (Rumble pack...)

T
Nov 28, 2007
The easiest way to make a "boy" think he has more power is to add some noise to it. The SLP pipe/can is a great combo for that, but it doesn't add a lot of obnoxious noise (power) that others do (Rumble pack...)
For sure jsledder, he's almost 16 and has been ridin since he was 4, raced his 40+mph modded 6.5 hp longtracked kittykat at haydays and has rode every sled dad has had including the turbo Nytro, unfortunatly he knows what power is......LOL, but on the other hand has been very respectful of his sleds. The Slp pipe and combo is what I'm looking for OR anything else similar.

Premium Features