• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Indy specialties improved kit?

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
I'm putting together an 18 sks for this season. I ordered it with the 2.25 peak but will be putting a conquer 280 on it I also have a Silber kit. Has anyone had any experience with indy dans setup and turbo. I couldn't complain last season with silbers clutch setup but I'm sure there's room for improvement. I'm building this sled for Colorado trips only I'm not concerned with its preformace in New York I'm also interested in any ideas on this build parts, setup,ect. I have a small list already but there's not much room for improvment on these sleds.
List so far:
Conquer 280
Avid Drivers
Zrp spindles
Ice age rail braces
Dan Adams front bumper
Boost
Zrp light weight clutch cover
Things I'm still figuring out:
Shocks? replace or revalve with dual rates? Did this on the last sled worked well
Clutching

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
What elevation are you running? We did a lot of testing last season and came up with a setup from Dan at our lower elevation that allowed us to drop around 10 grams from our Silber setup.

It is one heck of a clutch setup! I would say Dan's kits can refine a clutch setup at any elevation. There is usually a lot left on the table when it come to clutching.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Are you keeping the center drive style drivers? If not you will need a anti-stab kit as well.

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
Yea keeping the center drive and running 6-12k out west which is the setup I'm most concerned with and 0-3k home which I mostly ride a sba here except for the rare few 6' of fresh days we get once or twice a season. I just realized my setup is similar to yours how did you like the 280? I was a little hesitant because of trenching but it can't be any worse than the peak I've ran the last few years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Silbers clutching does just fine at that higher elevation, I mean there is room to improve but will work for sure. For the lower elevation at home I would look in to something less as you will not have enough weight at all.

Works great, trenched more than a 2.6 but keeps on going and going. Ya IMO much better than a peak... I hate those peak tracks. The down hill is a bit fast so be ready for that if you go straight down.

S

Sledcrazy2014

Apr 2, 2013
Mitchell SD
I'm putting together an 18 sks for this season. I ordered it with the 2.25 peak but will be putting a conquer 280 on it I also have a Silber kit. Has anyone had any experience with indy dans setup and turbo. I couldn't complain last season with silbers clutch setup but I'm sure there's room for improvement. I'm building this sled for Colorado trips only I'm not concerned with its preformace in New York I'm also interested in any ideas on this build parts, setup,ect. I have a small list already but there's not much room for improvment on these sleds.
List so far:
Conquer 280
Avid Drivers
Zrp spindles
Ice age rail braces
Dan Adams front bumper
Boost
Zrp light weight clutch cover
Things I'm still figuring out:
Shocks? replace or revalve with dual rates? Did this on the last sled worked well
Clutching
i sent you a pm on that 2.8 track..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Premium Features