• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

chris burandt now polaris

arcticman31

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Colorado
Ham & Cheese?

Hot Pockets used to be what Chris ate while he was riding.....Now that term refers to how much cash he has in his pockets!

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
Its not some kind of a Brand-bashing contest here...I think that all the sleds are nice Its good news for Polaris riders.......now they are absolutely out of excuses.
they have to step up. they better do something!
obviously Arctic cat didn't step up and POO did.
its really to bad because All I have ever seen him talks about is Arctic Cat, pretty crazy that they did this to him. I think that Everybody needs to remember that snowmobiling is a business to him.
so he has to go where the money is I can't imagine how much Polaris paid him to jump ship. cat lost out for sure, The man is an incredible rider. I have no idea what cat is doing????
some body at cat has there head up there azzes. I love the M series and I have rode all the other sleds and I choose to still ride The m its because it fits me well. And it don't wear me out like the others did,
and They have been very reliable to us. never any problem at all. but cat really needs to think about what they are doing. good machines bad management.
I think we all can agree on This, if an opportunity comes along to make more money who wouldn't jump on it. I would...

Dec 30, 2008
Ramsey, MN
Over the years I have ridden every brand out there, my blood has run Green from cats, Yamaha Blue, and for the past decade its been runnin red from Polaris - HOWEVER I had a long weekend on an M1000 last year and the power was AMAZING - BUTTTT, last weekend I was at the dealer and went to lift one of the new Doo's and OMG it's a fraction of the weight and the weight to power ratio will be interesting to see this year. For now though... my blood still runs POLARIS RED!!!

Welcome to Polaris Chirs - will be great to see you make the sleds dance in the snow!!!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
#1 Skidmarkracing, dude, what does this have to do with the powder room?

#2 Brand loyalty is so over rated!

#3 $$ talks

#4 GO BURANDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be happy, do well, make money doing what you love (riding sleds).

#5 For some AC brand loyal peeps...... I wonder if seeing Burandt make a poo dance like no other will change that brand loyalty mentality?

LOL

Again, 2 thumbs up for Burandt.

And really.. who cares what sled he's on, he's going to represent it well, make it look easy AND unbeatable!

:beer;

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
#1 Skidmarkracing, dude, what does this have to do with the powder room?

#2 Brand loyalty is so over rated!

#3 $$ talks

#4 GO BURANDT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be happy, do well, make money doing what you love (riding sleds).

#5 For some AC brand loyal peeps...... I wonder if seeing Burandt make a poo dance like no other will change that brand loyalty mentality?

LOL

Again, 2 thumbs up for Burandt.

And really.. who cares what sled he's on, he's going to represent it well, make it look easy AND unbeatable!

:beer;

g20.gif

Premium Features