• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mini's Article in Snowest Magazine

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Finally read it. Great article Mini. Love the step by step in writing and pictures!

Way to go BOTH Snowest and Amber for getting this information out there for all the newbies! (need my thumbs up emoticon here)

Last edited:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
(need my thumbs up emoticon here)

I got one for ya.............

thumbsupemo.gif

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
Finally got a chance to read that (yay for free online versions!), and that is something that I think will definitely help me. I especially appreciate the pictures, as seeing someone demonstrate something for me helps a lot more than simply reading--or being told--about how to do it.

D
Oct 7, 2009
Washington
So, I was re-reading this article today and have a question about throttle/brake positioning. I'm sure it's pretty basic, but I'd like to get some feedback about how you ladies have your right throttle positioned? Mine's right out in front, and I don't like it that way. I'm thinking if it were down a little it'd be a lot better feel, but wonder what the rest of you do for positioning?

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
So, I was re-reading this article today and have a question about throttle/brake positioning. I'm sure it's pretty basic, but I'd like to get some feedback about how you ladies have your right throttle positioned? Mine's right out in front, and I don't like it that way. I'm thinking if it were down a little it'd be a lot better feel, but wonder what the rest of you do for positioning?

I tried my throttle in many different positions last year. I've got my riser in a good position, but than darn throttle pizzes me off anywhere I put it...looking into a different throttle lever...
I damaged my wrist last April riding, they're still doing tests as it's 6 months later and still doesn't work...that damn throttle thumb is going to be a tough one to overcome this year! Any input is appreciated...:confused:

Premium Features