• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mini's Article in Snowest Magazine

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
I read Amber Holt's article in Snowest this morning & thought it was great! I would love to see more articles written by her in future issues.:D

Any thoughts on this????

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
I haven't read it yet but love reading the things she writes!! She is very inspiring as a female rider and has a way with words like no other!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Okay, I want to read it but we don't subscribe to the magazine. Is there anywhere on here that I could check it out? Or can someone post it?:face-icon-small-hap

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Hey GP, we ended up with two this month:eek: Want me to send ya a copy? I owe ya one anyways:D

A, yes. And you don't owe me. Thanks so much.:D Or you could scan it and email it to me. PM with which would be easier for you.:D

With as much time as you two spend on Forums, you should subscribe......;)

I think you would both enjoy it. :face-icon-small-hap

LMAO. Just call us cheap........

Did you know both kids are in school all day now?:eek: And all the dog does is sleep. I have been enjoying my free quiet time:). It will all come to an end soon I'm sure. Oh and I have a knee injury from last weekend. Urgggg! So I have been sitting a lot this week. Ice and elevation baby. It sucks!! Next week will most likely be depression from lack of riding my bike and getting to hike in the Fall. :( Did I mention down time is not for me??????????

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
A, yes. And you don't owe me. Thanks so much.:D Or you could scan it and email it to me. PM with which would be easier for you.:D

LMAO. Just call us cheap........

I wouldn't say that too loud on this forum....you never know who's watching...LMAO!!!!

Get well soon Girlpowder!!!! You should be a moderator!!!:beer;:beer;

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
ttt

I'm putting this back to the top....Girlpowder & I get sidetracked sometimes....we can't help it...we are blonde :cool:.....

I'm saving money up (I hope) to do one of Mini's Clinics in Washington.....

Anybody else thinking of doing this?????:)

I think I will get a lot out of it. :rose: :face-icon-small-hap

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
Thank you everyone. You can buy a copy of Snowest at any news stand (our grocery stores up here sell them), or you can view Snowest online now:

http://www.snowest.com/free

Yes, there will be a beginner/novice benefit clinic in Jan for Matt Potratz. Still working on the exact date & where (probably 8th & 9th though). It has a cap of 10 people (possibly 12 depending on the group & ability). PM or email me for details if you are interested in signing up there are a few spots left. I will be in Puyallup if anyone wants to stop by the Timbersled/Lefty Booth & find out more or has questions. Also, I will be in Krazy Canadian's Booth at Edmonton, and Edge Performance at the Spokane Snow Show.

Once again... Thank you,
Amber

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
or you can view Snowest online now i READ THE article in Snowest this morning & thought it was great! WE NEEED MORE LIKE THAT!!!:D

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Fantastic!!!! :D Loved the article Amber......definitely would like to see more of them. Got my SW magazine while still at camp, and was pleasantly surprised to see the coverage of our area for riding, PLUS Mini's article. :cool:

Great job.....hope to see more of this kind of thing! :)

Premium Features