• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does anyone need a sled worked on?

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I'm going to be offering sled maintenance, repair, and mods over at my shop as the season nears. A lot of dealerships are still turning away sled owners while they work on marine and summer/hunting rigs. I will be offering a gaurantee on all of my work as well as discount parts for all major manufacturers.

I am licensed, bonded, and insured and have 10+ years of wrenching experience and have worked on, modded out, and ridden most of the different chassis out there on the snow. Plenty of guys on here can vouch for my dedication to pleasing customers at my business. Whether you need a track swap and re-gear or just a chaincase drain and re-fill or your clutch sheaves cleaned, no job too big or small. The price is going to be $45 an hour with a half hour minimum. All of my engine internal work(honing, line boring, etc.) will be subbed out to Anchorage Drag Bike and I will be doing assembly which will save you time and money.

My business accepts cash, check, or credit (Visa, Mastercard, Amex etc) and my ultimate goal is seeing everyone out on the snow in time and happy.

Feel free to call me at (907)306-3062 at my business or on my personal line, 382-6215.

Thanks,

Chad Winberg
Owner/Operator
A2D

Last edited:
A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Atta boy Chad, that's an awesome move! Good luck! When is Too-Tall goin' to go on payroll for turbo builds?

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Thanks guys. With Sled Salvage going down it kind of just made sense. Please pass the word on, if business gets busy enough I'll be offering a Snowest discount also. I'm set up with some distributors for parts too, I will be offering parts for all major manufacturers including Ski Doo at a discount rate. More services to come soon as well.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Travis- Just give me a holler, you know I'll take care of yyou.

Supplicate- sounds good , just let me know when you're ready.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Chad - I'm bringing my sled by today after work. Also i gave ur shop a plug in my craigslist ad - i put in there you would give a qoute to fix the bulkhead if they were interested in having someone affordable fix it.

See you this afternoon -

Travis

Premium Features