• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MAD MAX POWER 999 Cat

H

HPJUNKIE

Nov 5, 2003
Looks like a great buy at that price. Heck mine is very similar w/Holz skid & CR "stuff" and I'd never let it go for that price "spare"...

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Thanks for the Bump!!

Yah I am thinking that could be the situation at this rate. Heck i will let my 16 year old daughter ride it!! HaHa - Maybe Mamma??

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
One more week - TTT

One more week - If there is anyone thinking about it and wants to take a poke at me "do it now". I am going to post it locally for two weeks and call it a year.. I will have to do my turbo project this summer while this sled is sleeping. I thought i would supliment the project - but Oh well thats the way it goes.:(

L

LSB

surprised I havent seen this thread yet. Tige Ive got one too, not as clean as yours definitely, but a monster none the less. Its one of the original if not the 1st 999, h2otoyz originally built it and Ive just been "improving" it ever since. Anyway I thought about selling it last year and ended up deciding theres nothing else out there to go to thats better. Folks this 999 motor is more reliable than most of the stock motors coming out right now. I ride with plenty of stock sleds and nothing makes me say oooh I need that and the only thing that really can beat up on these is the turbos which Im not too interested in.

$8500 for this sled is a steal. There is nothing stock that will come close to this thing and these chassis's still are one of my all around favorites for handling, especially in the deep. Like I said before the motor on these is more reliable than many of the STOCK motors coming out right now.

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Thanks Boys!!

Went out Thursday and rode a serious 5 Feet!! No BS, Canuckle, Thistle, and I. It was so insane deep - Thistle says the deepest he has ever seen in his 15 years of sledding in this part of the country. The 999 ran flawless to the pin all day. I mean all of us - wicked day and the true test of any machine. No issues what so ever. I cant believe it, i have never rode that deep in my life either!!

for ANYONE even thinking about buying a mod this is the sled at a steal of a price. you wont find a nicer sled anywhere, this thing is perfect.

i cant believe you still have it tige! one ride on this thing and you guys would be sold, the motor works like a swiss watch, silky smooth and honestly runs better then a stocker, no BS! things things are dialed in and bulletproof!

the 999 was by far the most reliable and best bang for the buck motor i have ever ran.

brock

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Heres the snow we tested it in....worked flawless!!

Tigedeep.jpg

T

Tige

Nov 27, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
Just Right !!

We had a couple of totally sweet days, thanks thistle for posting the pic. Hey Brock how is it going?? - Thanks for the topper!! - Talk to you soon. I hope your buisness is doing well this year.
I cant believe that fricking machine where it can go and how hard it runs. To tell you the honest truth - I have never actually had to test the 999 like that ever before. I have total confidence in the motor builder. You are right on Brock, just like a swiss watch - just keeps going and going and going.:D Purfection!!!

Ryan,

Premium Features